Building custom pools is what we do best.
There is nothing quite like having a pool in your backyard where you can cool off any time you want. Having a pool is a great way to encourage relaxation, family fun, and physical activity right in the comfort of your own backyard, and if this is a dream of yours, our team at Crystal Clear Pool & Spas can make it happen.
We’ve been building custom pools in the Burlington, North Carolina area for several decades, and we have the knowhow and expertise to manage every phase of your pool-building project. Before building a custom pool, we ask you to take the following considerations into account:
- Usage of the pool—Think about whether you’ll use the pool for exercise, relaxation, family fun, etc.
- Size and depth of the pool—Consider how big you want the pool to be as well as the depth and style.
- Orientation of the pool—Consider the best spot for the pool based on things like other buildings, walls, and your neighbor’s property, as well as factors like the view of the pool, trees, fences, and shade.
- Access to the site—Will it be possible to get construction equipment to the site to facilitate the removal of soil and do the grading and required concrete work?
- Services available to site—Should heating the pool be a requirement? Is there access to electricity, water, gas, oil, etc.?
- Positioning of steps/bays, lights, and flow control—What are the extras you want with your pool and where should they be located?
We love building custom pools, and we’re excited to build a pool for your backyard. Contact us today to get the design process started!
At Crystal Clear Pool & Spas, we build custom pools in Burlington, Chapel Hill, Durham, Efland, Elon, Graham, Gibsonville, Hillsborough, Mebane, Snow Camp, Swepsonville, Whitsett, and Guilford County, North Carolina.